Anyone See The Police Response At W. Medical 5/12?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
Post Reply
T-Bone
Petty Officer
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:49 am
Location: Rockford,WA

Anyone See The Police Response At W. Medical 5/12?

Post by T-Bone » Fri May 16, 2014 5:43 am

I understand local law enforcement finally cracked down on the near entrenched group at the West Medical boat launch on 5/12. I was fishing that day, but I left before the show. This group has been not only been overfishing this area for weeks,but also even been brazeningly fishing off the "NO FISHING" boat launch dock.

T-Bone
Petty Officer
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:49 am
Location: Rockford,WA

Re: Anyone See The Police Response At W. Medical 5/12?

Post by T-Bone » Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 am

I'll correct myself; I believe the actual incident date was 5/14…Sorry.

User avatar
Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars
Posts: 5407
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:59 pm
Location: Woodinville
Contact:

Re: Anyone See The Police Response At W. Medical 5/12?

Post by Bodofish » Fri May 16, 2014 8:04 am

None the less, very cool!!! I'm betting the Spokane police or county sheriff's aren't too afraid of the DOJ yet. There's always a time and place for excessive force...... [wink]
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

Post Reply