exhibiting at trade shows
exhibiting at trade shows
Does anyone have experience with being an exhibitor at any of the PNW trade shows? Im going to start making my own line of lures, and possibly selling flies as well, and was looking at some of the trade show costs....$1200 for the one in puyallup....seems pricey but Ive never exhibited anywhere before.
- Mike Carey
- Owner/Editor

- Posts: 7765
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:56 am
- Location: Redmond, WA
- Contact:
Re: exhibiting at trade shows
That's just for the space. There are other costs associated including lodging if you're out of town, gas, meals, and booth display items. In short, it's pricey so consider what you're selling and whether you can even "make the nut". You may be better off to start one of the smaller shows or even just testing the water on things like Ebay or Craigs List.
Good luck!
Good luck!
Re: exhibiting at trade shows
I'll have a website up and running, since Im uber geek they arent difficult to do. I was looking at the bighorn show, is like $525.
and yeah, since I would have to travel for anything outside of spokane, Ive got my mind on the incidentals as well.
and yeah, since I would have to travel for anything outside of spokane, Ive got my mind on the incidentals as well.
Re: exhibiting at trade shows
oh and ya, this wouldnt be for something this year, would maybe be 1-2 years after "product testing"......hmmm seems a way to write off expenses to go fishing
